March 10, 2017
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will convene a two and one-half day meeting of its Scientific and Statistical Committees. The meeting will convene on Monday, March 27, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; on Tuesday, March 28, 2017, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; and on Wednesday, March 29, 2017, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST. The meeting will be held in the Gulf Council’s Conference Room at 2203 N. Lois Avenue, Suite 1100, Tampa, FL 33607.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following items:
- Penaeid shrimp stock assessments.
- Stock assessment prioritization
- Review of studies included in the 5-year Grouper-Tilefish IFQ Program
- Greater amberjack update assessment
- Data-limited species assessment (SEDAR 49)
- MRIP calibration review and workshop volunteers
- Red snapper stock assessment (SEDAR 52) schedule and workshop volunteers
- MSST alternatives for Amendment 44
- ABC control rule white paper
Follow this link for a complete agenda and meeting materials: http://gulfcouncil.org/council_meetings/panel_committee_meetings.php
Click here to register for the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4006984690860344321