May 22, 2018
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will meet June 18 – 21, 2018 at the Key West Marriott Beachside hotel, located at 3841 N. Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, Florida, 33040.
The meeting will convene on the following days and local times:
- Council Committees meet 8:30 AM – 3:45 PM on Monday, June 18
- Full Council Closed Session from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM on Monday, June 18
- Council Committees meet 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM on Tuesday, June 19
- Council Committees meet 8:30 AM – 11:45 AM on Wednesday, June 20
- Full Council meets 1:15 PM – 2:30 PM on Wednesday, June 20
- Full Council meets 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM on Thursday, June 21
Public testimony is scheduled on Wednesday, June 20, from 2:45 PM to 5:30 PM.
The Committee and Council Agendas and meeting materials are posted on the Council website at www.gulfcouncil.org. Meeting materials will be posted as they become available.
Council meetings are open to the public and are broadcast live over the internet. Register for the webinar.