Education & FAQs
|Have you seen me?
Read about the Venomous Lionfish and learn how you can help spread the word to other anglers.
Download the Document "Invasive Lionfish Control and Management: Myths Dispelled and Lessons Learned"
NOAA Fisheries Glossary
New Gag and Red Grouper Management Measures
Gulf Council Education & Outreach:
Get educated about the Gulf Council Process and how you can get involved.
Why use circle hooks? Download the Florida Sea Grant guide to Circle Hooks.
Download NOAA Fisheries Sea Turtle and Smalltooth Sawfish Careful Release Protocols.
Download the Florida Sea Grant Guide to Venting Fish with Ruptured Swimbladders.
Want to know how to properly vent a fish? Watch our video here!
- Aquaculture FAQs pdf
- Annual Catch Limits & Accountability Measures pdf
- Marine Debris FAQs link
- Vessel Monitoring System pdf
- Sea Turtle & Smalltooth Sawfish Handling and Release Requirements pdf
- Circle Hooks, Venting Tools, and Dehookers pdf
- Louisiana SeaGrant Red Snapper link
- Frequently Asked Questions about Shrimp 13 link