The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will meet October 2-5, 2017 at the Beau Rivage Resort, located at 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, Mississippi 39530. The meeting will convene on the following days and local times:
- Council Committees meet 8:30 – 4:00 on Monday
- Council Closed Session to meet 4:15 – 5:15 on Monday
- Council Committees meet 8:30 – 5:30 on Tuesday
- Full Council meets 8:30 – 5:00 on Wednesday
- Full Council meets 8:30 – 5:00 on Thursday
The full Committee and Council Agendas are posted on the Council website and meeting materials will be posted as they become available.
Public testimony is scheduled on Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. In addition to taking general comments, testimony will be taken on the following issues:
- Final Action on Greater Amberjack Fishing Year and Recreational Closed Season
- Final Action on Referendum Eligibility Requirements for Reef Fish Amendment 41
- Final Action on Referendum Eligibility Requirements for Reef Fish Amendment 42
Written comments submitted on these issues by September 26, 2017 will be summarized and presented to Full Council before final action is taken. Visit the amendment under development page of our website to submit your comments, or email your comments to email@example.com
Council meetings are open to the public and are broadcast live. Register for the webinar.