The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will convene a meeting of its Standing and Reef Fish Scientific and Statistical Committees on Tuesday, October 31, from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT. The meeting will be held via webinar.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following items:
- Legislative approaches to recreational red snapper management
- Black grouper benchmark stock assessment
- FWC Gulf hogfish update stock assessment
- Gulf red grouper standard stock assessment
- Geographic boundaries for the next assessment of cobia
- Comparison of stock assessment methodologies for greater amberjack and gray triggerfish
- Framework Action to modify the the ACT for red snapper federal for hire and private angler components
- Approaches to estimating red snapper biomass of each Gulf State
For a complete agenda and meeting materials click here.
Click here to register for the webinar: