The following Southeast Fishery Bulletin from NOAA Fisheries Southeast Regional Office is provided as a courtesy.
FISHERY BULLETIN ISSUE DATE: February 14, 2017
CONTACT: LT Aaron Maggied, 877-376-4877, LT Aaron Maggied
The SERO Permits office is now issuing one decal per fishery permit for the Gulf of Mexico Charter/Headboat for Reef Permit and Gulf of Mexico Charter/Headboat for Migratory Pelagics. The SERO Permits office is also now charging a fee of $10 per decal. If a permit holder has these two permits, they will be issued two (2) decals with a fee of $20. This fee is in addition to the normal permit renewal fee. This change became effective on February 14, 2017.
If you have further questions regarding this matter, please contact the SERO Permits office at the above address or by telephone at (727) 824-5326, or toll-free at (877) 376-4877, weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS – FIND OUT ABOUT IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND CLOSURES
NOAA’s Text Message Alert Program allows you to receive important fishery related alerts via text message (SMS). Standard message & data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time. Text alerts you may receive include:
- Immediate fishery openings and closures
- Any significant changes to fishing regulations that happen quickly
Sign up for one or more of the following groups:
- Gulf of Mexico Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFRECFISH to 888777
- Gulf of Mexico Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text GULFCOMMFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Recreational Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLRECFISH to 888777
- South Atlantic Commercial Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text SATLCOMMFISH to 888777
- Caribbean Fisheries Related Alerts
- Text CARIBFISH to 888777
- Media: Kim Amendola, 727-551-5707
- Allison Garrett, 727-551-5750