July 31, 2018
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will meet August 20-23, 2018 at the Omni Corpus Christi hotel located at 900 N. Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi, TX 78401.
The meeting will convene on the following days and local times:
- Council Committees meet 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM on Monday, August 20
- Council Committees meet 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM on Tuesday, August 21
- Council Committees meet 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM on Wednesday, August 22
- Full Council meets 10:45 AM – 5:00 PM on Wednesday, August 22
- Full Council meets 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM on Thursday, August 23
Public testimony is scheduled on Wednesday, August 22, from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
The Committee and Council Agendas are available on the Council website at www.gulfcouncil.org. Meeting materials will be posted as they become available.
Council meetings are open to the public and are broadcast live over the internet. Register for the webinar.