September 17, 2019
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will host a meeting of its Reef Fish Advisory Panel. The meeting will convene on Tuesday, October 2, 2019, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, EST. The meeting will be held at the Gulf Council’s office at 4107 W. Spruce Street, Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33607.
The Reef Fish Advisory Panel will address the following topics:
- SEDAR 61: Gulf of Mexico Red Grouper Stock Assessment
- SEDAR 49 Update: Gulf of Mexico Lane Snapper Itarget Assessment
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Expansion
- Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary Update
- Coral Amendment 9 Progress Update
- Draft Framework Action to Modify Greater Amberjack Recreational Management Measures
- Status Update for Draft Amendment 52: Reallocation of Red Snapper
- Draft Amendment 36B: Modifications to Commercial IFQ Programs and Presentations
- Draft Framework Action to Modify Multi-Day Possession Limits for For-Hire Vessels
- Discussion of Removing the Rule Allowing Trolling in Steamboat Lumps Marine Protected Area (and possibly Madison Swanson MPA)
For an agenda and meeting materials, click here.
To register for the webinar, click here.