February 15, 2019
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council’s Law Enforcement Technical Committee will convene in conjunction with the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission Law Enforcement Committee. The meeting will be held from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at the JW Marriott Hotel, located at 614 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130; telephone: (504) 525–6500.
The Technical Committee will address:
- Recreational Red Snapper State Management
- Historical Capitan Endorsement
- Council Actions and Law Enforcement Implications
- State-Licensed for-hire and private vessels taking paying passengers fishing in federal waters
- Possible Law Enforcement Team of the Year Award