February 21, 2019
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will host a meeting of its Standing, Reef Fish, Mackerel, Shrimp, and Socioeconomic Scientific and Statistical Committee to meet. The meeting will convene at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 and adjourn by 12:00 PM on Thursday, March 14, 2019. The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following:
- Scientific and Statistical Committee Operating Procedures
- Stock assessment Prioritization Tool
- Updated Gray Snapper Projections
- Gulf Sector Allocations
- Reef Fish and Coastal Migratory Pelagic Fishery Management Plan Objectives
- Generic Annual Catch Limit Carryover Amendment
- NOAA Restore Activities
- Revisions to the Acceptable Biological Catch Control Rule
- Volunteers for SEDAR 68: Scamp Data Workshop
For agenda and meeting materials click here.
To register for the webinar click here.