December 20, 2019
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will host a meeting of its Standing, Reef Fish, and Coral Scientific and Statistical Committees. The meeting will convene from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 9th at the Gulf Council’s office located at 4107 W. Spruce Street, Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33607.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following:
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Expansion
- Lane Snapper Stock Assessment
- Gulf Red Grouper Stock Assessment
- National Marine Fisheries Service Standardized Economic Report for the Gulf of Mexico Reef Fish and Mackerel Fisheries
- Future joint Gulf and South Atlantic Scientific and Statistical Committee meeting
For an agenda and meeting materials, click here.
To register for the webinar, click here.