For Immediate Release
September 23, 2021
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will convene its Law Enforcement Technical Committee in Conjunction with the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission’s Law Enforcement Committee. The meeting will be held on October 12, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EDT.
The Committee will address the following:
- Update on changes to electronic reporting for federally permitted vessels
- Changes to cobia management (CMP Amendment 32)
- Heads and fins intact regulation
- Nomination process for 2021 Officer/Team of the Year Award
- Future strategic and operations plans
- Inter-jurisdictional Fisheries Program activity
For complete agenda and meeting materials, click here.
Register for the webinar here.