August 30, 2022
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will hold a meeting of its Standing, Reef Fish, Ecosystem, and Socioeconomic Scientific and Statistical Committees. The meeting will convene from 1:00 – 5:00 PM EDT on September 21, 2022; 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, EDT on September 22, 2022; and 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, EDT on September 23, 2022. The meeting will be held at the Council Office located at 4107 West Spruce Street, Suite 200, Tampa, Florida 33607.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following:
- Review of Socioeconomic Stock Assessment Workshop
- Review of Essential Fish Habitat Dashboard
- Alternative Practicable Approaches to Sector Allocation Determination
- Review of SEDAR 68: Operational Assessment for Gulf of Mexico Scamp
- Review of Scope of Work for 2024 Operational Assessments of Lane Snapper, Gag Grouper, and King Mackerel
- Review of Updated Yield Stream Projections for Gag Grouper using State Reef Fish Survey units
Public comment will be held in-person and over the webinar each day before the meeting adjourns.
For an agenda and meeting materials, click here.
Register for the webinar here.