September 19, 2018
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will convene its Law Enforcement Technical Committee in Conjunction with the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission’s Law Enforcement Committee. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Isla Grand Beach Resort, located at 500 Padre Boulevard, South Padre Island, TX 78597.
In addition to electing a Joint Committee Chair and Vice Chair, the Committee will address the following:
- State Management Amendments
- Commercial Individual Fishing Quota Program Modifications
- Coral Amendment 9 – Deep Sea Coral Protection Areas
- The Council’s transition to the Fish Rules regulations mobile application
- Law enforcement Officer of the Year Award
- Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Issues
For a complete agenda and meeting materials, click here.