The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will hold a meeting of it’s Law Enforcement Technical Committee (LETC), in conjunction with the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission Law Enforcement Committee (LEC), on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. The meeting will be held at the Sheraton Bay Point Resort, located at 4114 Jan Cooley Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408. The meeting will convene at 8:30 am and adjourn at 5:00 pm, EST.
The Gulf Council LETC will address the following items:
- Spiny Lobster Amendment 13
- Coral Amendment 9
- Recreational Red Snapper State Management Programs
- Review of List of Authorized Fisheries and Gear
The GSMFC LEC will address the following Items:
- Future of JEAs and JEA Funding Discussion
- Potential Updating of Two-Year Operations Plan 2019–20
- IJF Program Activity
- State Report Highlights
For a complete agenda and meeting materials click here.