November 18, 2021
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will convene a hybrid (in-person and virtual) meeting of its Shrimp Advisory Panel (Panel) from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, EST on December 7 and 8, 2021.
The Panel will address the following:
- Council Action in Response to Motions from the March 2021 Shrimp Advisory Panel Meeting
- Update on Vessel Position Data Collection
- Draft Plan for Pilot Testing of Vessel Monitoring Units on Gulf Shrimp Vessels
- Recent Shrimp Biological Opinion
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management: Wind Development in the Gulf
- Update on Aquaculture Opportunity Areas
- Shark Depredation
Public comment will be held over the webinar before the meeting adjourns.
Register for the webinar here.
Access the agenda and meeting materials on our Advisory Panel meetings page.