November 18, 2021
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will convene a hybrid (in-person and virtual) meeting of its Shrimp Advisory Panel (Panel) from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, EST on December 7 and 8, 2021.
The Panel will address the following:
- Council Action in Response to Motions from the March 2021 Shrimp Advisory Panel Meeting
- Update on Vessel Position Data Collection
- Draft Plan for Pilot Testing of Vessel Monitoring Units on Gulf Shrimp Vessels
- Recent Shrimp Biological Opinion
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management: Wind Development in the Gulf
- Update on Aquaculture Opportunity Areas
- Shark Depredation
Public comment will be held over the webinar before the meeting adjourns.
Register for the webinar here.