April 19, 2021
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will hold a three-day webinar of its Standing, Reef Fish, Mackerel, Shrimp, and Socioeconomic, and Ecosystem Scientific and Statistical Committees. The meeting will be held May 3-5, 2021.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following:
- Management Considerations for Using Interim Analysis
- Gulf Red Grouper Updated Indices of Abundance
- Gulf Penaeid Shrimp Working Groups
- Gulf Royal Red Shrimp Index
- SEDAR 74 – Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Stock Assessment Participant Solicitation
- Grouper/Tilefish IFQ Review
- Allocation Review Guidelines
- Review of Acceptable Biological Catch Guidelines
- NMFS Policy Document: Determination of Best Scientific Information Available in the Southeast Region
- Gulf Gray Triggerfish Age Validation Challenges and recommendations
Public comment will be held over the webinar before the meeting adjourns.
For an agenda and meeting materials, click here.
Register for the webinar here.