- Home : Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council home includes quick links, newsletter email submit form, and highlights upcoming meetings and events.
- About Us : gives a description of the Council's purpose and general functions.
- Council Members : lists the voting Fishing Management Council Members for each state.
- Council Staff : lists our council staff, with an email link and telephone extension for each employee with their title.
- Links : includes links to other Agencies, Councils and Organizations.
- Non-Governmantal Links : includes links to scientific organizations, research labs, commercial and recreational fishing industry associations.
- Other Useful Links : other links to various fishery resources.
- Contact Us : contact information, map and a request for information form.
- Employment : recruitment announcements are listed here when available.
Federal Fishing Regulations : recreational and commercial fishing regulations, and a link to proposed federal regulations.
- State Fishing Regulations : map of states with links to their fishing regulation information pages.
- Allowable Gear : types of gear fisherman are allowed to bring to each fishery.
Meetings : Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council Meeting Agenda.
- Committee & Panels Meetings : meeting agenda for committees & panels.
- Public Hearings & Scoping Meetings : meeting agenda for public hearings and scoping meetings.
- Stock Assessment Meetings : meeting agenda for stock assessment reviews.
- Calendar : Monthly view of upcoming meetings and activities.
Fishery Management Plans & Amendments : describes the purpose, function and process of fishery management plans.
- Reef Fish : original FMP and amendments.
- Shrimp : original FMP and amendments.
- Spiny Lobster : original FMP and amendments.
- Stone Crab : original FMP and amendments.
- Corals : original FMP and amendments.
- Migratory Pelagics : original FMP and amendments.
- Red Drum : original FMP and amendments.
- Generic Amendments : other amendments.
- Essential Fish Habitat : amendments and appendices regarding habitat conservation, threats and recommendations.
- Aquaculture : original FMP and amendments and information regarding Open Ocean Aquaculture, including papers, reports, legislation, management plans and news articles.
- Scoping Documents & Proposed Amendments : latest documents and amendments.
Committees & Panels : describes the types of members belonging to the various panels and committees.
- Advisory Panels : list of advisory panel members.
- Scientific & Statistical Committees : list of committee members.
- Stock Assessments & SEDAR Reports : latest reports and assessments.
News : highlights the latest news topics and resource documents.
- Gulf Fishery News : links to all issues of the Gulf Fishery News publication.
- Upcoming Webinar : information on upcoming webinars and how to login.
- Oil Spill Resources : information, links and contacts regarding the Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill.
- Press Releases : links to press releases for the current year.
- Press Release Archives : press releases from previous years.
Resources : Resources include latest reports, assessment updates, plans, and general documents.
- Briefing Books : links to the latest briefing book and briefing book archives.
- Council Motions : Motion archives from Council meetings, describing meeting motions and their results.
- General Council Documents : links to other documents.
- SSC Membership Information : explains the role of SSC members, SSC membership duties and responsibilities.
- Policy Statements : list of pdfs describing various management policies.
- Council TV & Video Library : Live council meetings are shown here when possible.
- Education & FAQs : includes educational and outreach information regarding the council process and fishing related topics.
- Gulf Council FAQs : general FAQs regarding the Council process and commercial and recreational fishing related questions with answers.
- Coral Reefs : facts, reports and links related to Protecting our Coral Reefs.
- Coral Reefs in the Gulf of Mexico : management plans, maps and links regarding the conditions of coral reefs in various regions.
- Venomous Lionfish : educational information about the venomous lionfish.
- Underwater Debris : educational information and links regarding pollution and underwater debris.
- Council Outreach : Why and How to Get Involved in the Council Process.
- Ways to Get Involved : describes the various steps to take to get involved in the Council process.
- Sample Letter : an example of a letter to send to the Council.
- Sample Testimony : explains the testimony process.
- Frequently Used Acronyms : list of common acronyms and their definitions.