The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will hold a meeting of its Standing, Reef Fish, and Socioeconomic Scientific and Statistical Committees (SSC). The meeting will convene on Tuesday, October 2nd from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. EST, and on Wednesday, October 3rd from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. EST. The meeting will be held at the at the Council’s new office, located at 4107 W. Spruce Street, Suite 200, Tampa, Florida 33607.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following:
- Red Grouper Interim Analysis
- MRIP Transition and Improved Survey Design
- The Great Red Snapper Count
- The 2021 Stock Assessment Schedule
- Gulf of Mexico Allocation Review Triggers
- The Terms of Reference for the 2020 Operational Assessment for Gag and Greater Amberjack
- Monitoring and Research Priorities for 2020-2025
- “Something’s Fishy” Red Grouper Questionnaire
For agenda and meeting materials click here.
To register for the webinar click here.